EMHL Winter 2017/2018 League Season Details:
- Season kicks off September 12, 2017 and runs to late April 2018.
- Games played at various arenas on various days within the city of Edmonton.
- Multiple divisions based on skill.
- Game stats updated within 24 hours.
- Best of 3 playoff format.
- Team logo membership stickers.
- Division playoff winner team set of rings (16).
- Regular season top skater and goalie awards.
- Division winners receive a team trophy to keep.
- Player insurance.
- 3 x 22 minute running clock format periods.
- 2 minute - 3 on 3 Overtime, and shootout if time allows.
- 2 certified referees and a timekeeper staffed for all games.
28 regular season games + 2 playoffs (30 guaranteed) = $10,450.00 including tax.
32 regular season games (not all teams make playoffs) = $11,500.00 including tax.
Fees due in full by October 1st.
Returning team deposit of $500 to secure spot.
New team deposit of $750.
Spots are limited and held on a deposit basis only.
$200 discount for fees paid in full by August 5th, 2017.
Loyalty discount for returning teams based on amount of winter seasons in the league
The EMHL will also be accepting individual/group registrations to be placed on new or existing teams.
Individual fee for the winter 2017 season includes team jersey socks : $725.00 including tax.
Split payment options available at $385.00 per payment.
EMHL Fall 2017 League Season Details:
This program is designed for individual and group registrations. The season will include:
9 regular season games + 1 guaranteed playoff game.
$250.00 + tax ($262.50)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780)399-3645 to get started.
See you on the ice!