- All Players must complete an online waiver on or before April 30th
- Rosters: 15 skaters + goalie MAX
- Non Contact
- No Slapshot. Any windup past the players knee will be considered a slapshot.
- Roster must have a minimum of 4 girls.
- 1 female on the ice at all times (not including goalie)
- Player scoring restrictions in effect. A player can only score once a game. If a team scores 5 goals by 5 different players then the limit is no longer in effect (for both teams) and any player can score.
- All penalties will result in a penalty shot
- Any fighting or type behavior results in tournament expulsion
- 2 divisions of 4 teams
- Each team will play each other in the division
- The game will finish after regulation time expires. 2 points will be awarded to the winner, 1 point will be awarded in the event of a tie and 0 points for a loss
- Top 2 teams from each division will play for division champion
- Following each game, regardless of game score, there will be a shootout. 5 shooters will be picked at random by the timekeeper. 1 point will be awarded to the shootout winner, 1/2 point will be awarded for a tie, and 0 points for a loss.
The following tiebreakers will be used if teams are tied in points at the end of the round robin play (in this order):
- Most Wins
- Goal Differential (goals for minus goals against)
- Fewest Goals Allowed
- Head to Head Match up