Summer 2019 EMHL COED Playoffs format:
- Regular season standings will be used to determine playoff seating.
- After each round the remaining teams will be reseated based on regular season standings.
- All series are best of 3. First team to win 2 of the 3 moves onto the next round.
- All players must have a minimum of 5 regular season games to be eligible for playoffs.
- Any sub during the regular season that are eligible for playoffs is no longer considered a sub (eligible for shootouts).
- Players must make sure to bring picture ID to produce at ALL playoff games. NO ID = NO PLAY.
Tiebreakers: The following tiebreakers will be used if teams are tied in points at the end of the regular season (in this order):
- Most Wins
- Goal Differential (goals for minus goals against)
- Fewest Goals Allowed
- Head to Head Match ups
- Fewest Penalty Minutes
COED Division - (4 Teams listed in FINAL regular season standings)
- Jurassic Puck - 29 points
- Healthy Scratches - 23 points
- Condors - 8 points
- Team Reliance - 2 points
|1 vs 4||1 vs 2|
|2 vs 3|
First Round info:
|July 29, 2019||Mon||7:00 PM||CVB||1 vs 4 - GM1|
|July 29, 2019||Mon||8:30 PM||CVB||2 vs 3 - GM1|
|July 31, 2019||Wed||8:15 PM||TME||1 vs 4 - GM2|
|July 31, 2019||Wed||6:45 PM||TME||2 vs 3 - GM2|