EMHL Winter 2018/2019 COED League Season Details:
- Season kicks off Mid-September 2018 and runs to mid April 2019.
- 24 game regular season + 2 Playoff games guaranteed (All teams make playoffs!).
- Games played at various arenas on various days within the city of Edmonton.
- Multiple divisions based on skill.
- Season and game roster female requirements.
- Game stats updated within 24 hours
- Team logo membership stickers.
- Division winner team set of rings (16).
- Regular season top skater and goalie awards.
- Division winners receive a team trophy to keep.
- Player insurance.
- 3 x 22 minute running clock format periods.
- 2 minute - 3 on 3 Overtime, and shootout if time allows.
- 2 certified referees and a timekeeper staffed for all games.
- 1 female on the ice required at all times
- Returning team deposit of $500 to secure spot.
- New team deposit of $750.
Spots are limited and held on a deposit basis only.
$200 discount for fees paid in full by August 1st, 2018.
Loyalty discount for returning teams based on amount of winter seasons in the league
Team fees = $9150.00 including tax.
Fees due in full by October 1st.
The EMHL will also be accepting individual/group registrations to be placed on new or existing teams.
Individual fee for the winter 2018 season includes team jersey socks : $645 including tax.
Split payment options available at $350 per payment.
Please email email@example.com or call (780)399-3645 to get started.
See you on the ice!