EMHL Winter 2019/2020 League Season Details:
- Season kicks off Mid-September 2019 and runs to late April 2020.
- Games played at various arenas on various days within the city of Edmonton.
- Multiple divisions based on skill.
- Game stats updated within 24 hours.
- Best of 3 playoff format. All teams make playoffs!
- Player insurance.
- 3 x 22 minute running clock format periods.
- 2 minute - 3 on 3 Overtime, and shootout if time allows.
- 2 certified referees and a timekeeper staffed for all games.
28 regular season games + 2 playoffs (30 guaranteed) = $10,700.00 including tax.
Fees due in full by October 1st.
Returning team deposit of $500 to secure spot.
New team deposit of $1000.
Spots are limited and held on a deposit basis only.
$200 discount for fees paid in full by August 1st, 2019.
Loyalty discount for returning teams based on amount of winter seasons in the league
The EMHL will also be accepting individual/group registrations to be placed on new or existing teams.
Individual fee for the winter 2019 season includes team jersey socks : $745.00 including tax.
Split payment options available at 2 x $400.00 per payment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780)455-3645 to get started.
See you on the ice!